As a phablet, the Samsung Galaxy Note II comes with a Super AMOLED touch screen size measures 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, and is powered by four Quad Exynos chipset with a 1.6GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy Note II is equipped with 8 megapixel camera and 1.9 megapixel front behind, and has a battery with a capacity of 3100mAh. Samsung Galaxy Note II is thinner than its predecessor, with only 9.4mm thick and weighs 180 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Note II is also equipped with S-Pen that comes with new features. Some of the latest features including Air View, which allows users to preview email content, S-Planner, Image Gallery, or video without the need to open the application. There is also a Quick Command, which allows users to open applications that are opened quickly.
Samsung Galaxy Note II is available in three internal memory options of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB plus a microSD slot support up to 32GB. This device will be available in Europe and the United States in October 2012, and following other region thereafter.
Samsung Galaxy Note II Main Features and Advantages
- Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G with 21 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support
- Optional LTE connectivity
- 5.5" 16M-color Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen of HD (720 x 1280 pixel) resolution; Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Android OS v4.1 with TouchWiz launcher
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, 2GB of RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad chipset
- S Pen active stylus with deep system integration
- 8 MP wide-angle lens autofocus camera with LED flash, face, smile and blink detection
- 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- 16/32/64GB internal storage, microSD slot
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; GLONASS support, Digital compass
- NFC support
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- FM radio with RDS
- microUSB port with USB host and TV-out (1080p) support, MHL, charging
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Great audio quality
- Very slim at only 9.4mm
- 1.9MP secondary video-call camera
- Document editor and file manager comes preinstalled
- Extremely rich video and audio codec support
- Huge 3100 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Note II Main disadvantages
- Large size makes single-hand operation problematic
- No dedicated camera key
- All plastic construction (would have probably weighed a ton otherwise, though)
- S Pen not as good as on the Note 10.1